Latest / Update on Corona Virus Travel

March 25th, 2020 by Peter | Category: Pet Transport News

Hi everybody. What a tumultuous week this has been! Like everybody the team at Petflyers is still in disbelief this is all happening and we have been inundated with requests from People urgently trying to move their Pets. The good news is we are staying open and are remaining dedicated to getting your Pet where it needs to go as soon as we can. We are continuing to accept Domestic Bookings and are moving large numbers of Pets every day.

There will far less flights available in the days and weeks to come but discussions with the Airline Staff have given us reason to hope that there shall at least be some flights available and we will have access to them to book Pets. However we can only accept bookings for travel 48 hours in advance. If you are considering shipping your Pet Domestically we urge to not delay and book now. You may have issues getting through but please be patient or leave a message, we won’t go to Bed until all enquiries have been answered.

For Customers moving Internationally we regret to announce that we don’t have any access to flights at the moment. When time permits we shall be having a discussion with the Airlines who are running Cargo Flights to see if we can ship some Pets on those flights and we will advise if we have any luck on that front.

All the best everybody and stay safe.

Peter Melville